Sunday, January 25, 2009

Great Weekend

I've got a lot of pictures to post from the last four days or so, so keep scrolling down! We had beautiful weather last Wednesday and Thursday so I took Kate outside as much as possible. We picked up Amber and Athena on Friday night, and Kate was so excited to see them. She was so wound up it was hard to get her to go to bed which is very unusual for Kate. On Saturday, Mark took all three girls to visit the ponies that I posted pictures of a week or so ago. The girls got to ride and I got a few hours all to myself! Such a rare occasion, I hardly knew what to do with myself ( I cleaned and did chores - woohoo!) On Sunday we worked on Athena's science project and hung out around the house.




Kate headed for the backyard

Fun in the sandbox

Kate loves the plastic firemen and policemen

Headed for the ball



Kate loves to sit in the middle of all her stuffed animals and dolls. Here she is hugging her favorite, Mousy


Don't know why, but this one just makes me laugh.


Playing with Lincoln logs


Cheese!


Amber wore her beloved cape today for the first time in a while. We used to wonder if she would ever take it off, but one day I realized she wasn't really wearing it anymore and it was kind of sad. It made me smile today when she put it on again. Although it is getting harder to see, she still is a little girl.

Amber's creation


Athena and Mark working on the simple machines project. The project used a pulley to open and close the castle door.



Athena and I working on her report



Castle


Mark and Kate watching Ratatouille


2 comments:

Molly said...

So fun! Nolan said "look how good Kate is walking now"! He loves to see pictures & videos of you guys! Now he is breaking out the lincoln logs (thanks Amber & Athena for the idea this morning) :) miss you guys...

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures. It looks like you have had a wonderful few days.