Okay, so I'm a little out of order with my posts. I took the girls ice skating last week, but hadn't gotten a chance to post the pictures yet. You will notice that my spacing is really weird. I have no idea why...
Here is Kate watching her sisters.
They play music outside for the ice skaters, so Kate spent some time dancing while she waited for Amber and Athena to come back. From time to time she would say, "Amber, Penny, (where)are you?"
This is Kate negotiating why she should get to ice skate too.
I wanted to get at least one good picture of all three girls, but Kate wasn't cooperating and Amber and Athena just wanted to skate. Yes, Amber is wearing the exact same outfit you've seen her in most if not all of the Christmas week pictures. I had to pry them off of her to wash them!
The girls had fun, but were ready to come inside and warm up and rest their ankles.
2 comments:
That sounds like a fun day. With the spacing it you click the preview button before you post it will let you see what it will look like. If there is funny spacing try hitting delete after the words or picture even if it doesn't look like it needs it. Just be careful that you don't delete your stuff.
Since my last comment was getting long I thought I would start a new one. I'm not sure why but your blog didn't tell my blog that you had new posts. HUMMM. I made some updates to your blog. Let me know.
Post a Comment