Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1st Day of "School"

Kate had her first day of "school" today. We decided to put her in daycare one day a week. Kate did great (better than Mommy). She had lots of fun playing with all the new toys and even took an hour and a half nap. Kate especially liked circle time where they sang songs together. I was pleasantly surprised that she did so well - she didn't cry at all.
I tried to get a before school picture, but Kate was not very cooperative.



When Kate got home she "helped" Daddy fix Toby's invisible fence collar. Kate loves to help. She even helped me cook dinner by putting all the broccoli in the steamer. What a sweet girl!






1 comment:

Lisa said...

I think it is usually way harder on Mommy but that gets better also. She is a very sweet little girl.