Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Today is my niece Lauren's birthday. We love you Lauren!
Sorry, no pictures today. We spent a good portion of the day playing outside. It was a beautiful day. Kate discovered the sandbox and played for the longest time. If only I had a sandbox inside I might be able to get some work done during the day!
Kate amazed me today and showed me that she has really been listening to everything I tell her and all the silly songs I sing to her. Today she really started counting! She consistently counts from one to four. Then she yells eight, nine, ten! She randomly says seven, but doesn't seem to like five and six. This morning I told Kate it was Monday, and she immediately said Tuesday. I was really amazed. It is so much fun watching Kate learn and grow.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Lauren had a great day. Thanks. Kate is one smart little girl.