Athena is a Brownie this year, and she is of course selling cookies. Athena, Kate and I went door to door in our neighborhood selling cookies on Saturday. Athena was so cute. She would get so excited when she would sell a box. By the end of our adventure, Athena had sold 37 boxes. She earned her patch, which took 36 boxes. The girl scouts have to be making tons of money off the hard work of these little girls and their parents! Athena would have to sell 2500 boxes in order to get the biggest prize which was a Wii. I think we figured out that she would have to sell $8,750 worth of cookies!
Amber and Mark worked at the shop for most of the day. Amber loves going to work with Mark for some reason. I think she likes playing with Toby and the fact that Mark probably lets her do things that I wouldn't! While we waited for Mark and Amber to get home, Athena and Kate played together. They had a ball!
Listen at the end of the video for Kate's belly laugh!
1 comment:
Lauren has also started selling cookies, oh yeah.
Love the videos.
Post a Comment