Sunday, February 1, 2009

17 Months

Kate is officially 17 months old - hard to believe that much time has passed. She is such a big girl now! We had an uneventful but great weekend. We had more sunny warm weather and spent lots of time playing outside. Kate is learning new words every day and is really stringing words together quite well. The other day she told Mark that "poop happens"! And no, she has never heard that expression before. That was a Kate original!



Here is Kate and Daddy working in the backhoe.

I put Kate's hair in little pig tails for the first time, which she really liked, but you can't tell from the picture. I think they look hilarious. Kate has been cutting teeth and has been much grumpier than usual. She was crying because she wanted to see the pictures I was trying to take.

Here is Kate behaving badly. I thought this was sort of funny.


Kate loves playing in the sandbox.


Kate learned how to go down the slide all by herself today and was so excited.



WEEEEEEE!

Let's go again Mom!
Here I go!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love the hair. It makes her look very grown up. Kate being bad is funny since she is really such a good little girl.