This year I volunteered in Kate's classroom to do the Valentine's Day party. She chose a red outfit for the party. Surprisingly, she cried for the first half of the party because she could see me in her classroom, but I wasn't next to her. It caught me off guard because she was so excited that I was going to stay at school that day. I'm going to think twice before volunteering at school again!
Amber had her first ever school dance. A few weeks before the dance she elected to get her ears pierced! Those of you who know Amber know what a big deal this is. She voluntarily chose and wore a dress to the dance. We of course did not get to see Amber before the dance, but were able to get pictures emailed to us (another big surprise!). Our little Amber is growing up!

No comments:
Post a Comment