Mimi and Papa came for a visit while Mark and Grandude were out of town. On Saturday we went out for lunch and went to the Art Museum.
What is going on here you ask? Good question.





Just after this shot, I took Kate to the bathroom and she'd had
diarrhea in her pants.
Neato. Thankfully I was prepared, and after we'd gotten everything cleaned up, Kate ran back into the restaurant and
announced loudly to everyone that she'd had
diarreah in her pants! Awesome. Gotta love 3 year
olds!

I was amazed at how much cool stuff they had for kids at the art museum. Here we are at the dress up area.



This is the special picture Kate made for Daddy while we were there.

Working hard...

Kate's magnetic sculpture.

We topped off the day with a yummy strawberry cake. Perfect end to a wonderful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment