Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July

It's been quite a while since I've posted anything, so I figured I would lump all of July together.

At the beginning of the month Kate and I went to Oregon for a visit with family. Somehow I didn't end up taking many pictures of our visit, so check Lisa's blog for more pictures of our trip. Kate had a great time staying at Mimi and Papa's, and loved playing with her cousins Lauren and Colin. Kate also loves her Aunt Lisa and Uncle Aaron, who she has named "Uncle Bunkle".



One night Lauren stayed with us at Mimi and Papa's house for a sleepover. It was very special. Here are the girls having a bedtime snack.




Kate was having tons of fun playing in the pool one evening, so Papa made it a giant bubble bath. Kate loved it.

One day Kate anounced out of the blue that Daddy was the boss. It was really funny, so we were trying to get her to say it again.



We had s'mores with all the girls one night. All the girls were sticky and happy. Kate got to eat hers all by herself. Can you tell?











Kate got ahold of one of her swimming diapers and decided to wear it like a hat!



This is Kate before school the other day. She just looks like such a big girl these days!




1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a great layout. Love the pictures of Kate before school. She looks so big.