Kate and I went home to surprise Mimi for her birthday (with lots of help from Lisa!). It was so wonderful to see everyone and get the cousins together for the first time in a very long time. We spent Mimi's birthday at the island and the kids all got to ride horses. So much fun!
Kate & Papa
Kate got pink eye - woo hoo!
Kate "rides" Mandy
Fun with Uncle Fishy
3 comments:
In case you wonder why there is a post deleted under you, it's me. I was making changes and left you a comment and then realized I was signed in as you. Love that you are blogging.
Welcome to blogging! It is such a nice way to stay connected with so many.
I know Lisa put lots of hard work into getting everyone together but it sounds like it was such a special memory for all!
Post a Comment